LAKE SHORE DRIVE PROJECT ADVERTISEMENT FOR BID
Advertisement for Bid
Stamped Contractor Specification Book
Stamped Project Plans
Bidder Questions & Answers for Project
Bid Results Sheet
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that sealed bid proposals are sought and requested by the City of Dunkirk for the following contract:
LAKE SHORE DRIVE COMPLETE STREET AND BEAUTIFICATION PROJECT, PIN 5763.53
Sealed bids will be received in the Dunkirk City Hall, 342 Central Avenue, Dunkirk, New York 14048, until 1:45 P.M. on March 3, 2022 where they will be publicly opened and read aloud at 2:00 P.M. on the same date.
Each bid shall be accompanied by a deposit in the amount of Five Percent (5%) of the total base bid in the form of a Certified Check, Bank Draft, or Bid Bond. Cash will not be acceptable as a deposit. If an awarded bidder fails to enter into a contract with the City following notice of bid acceptance, the bid security shall be forfeited to and become the property of the City of Dunkirk. No bidder may withdraw their bid within forty-five (45) days after the date of the bid opening.
Please take notice:
- Any bid received at the City of Dunkirk after 1:45 P.M. on the due date will not be considered and will be returned unopened to the bidder. The bidder assumes the risk of any delay in the mail or handling of the mail by employees of the City. Whether by mail or by means of personal delivery, the bidder assumes responsibility for having the bid deposited on time at the place specified.
- Bids received via facsimile will not be considered.
- Bid submitted must be submitted in duplicate (one original and one exact copy).
- Bid deposits must be submitted to the City of Dunkirk.
The City of Dunkirk reserves the right to reject any and all bids submitted and to waive any and all informalities, and to disregard all non-conforming, non-responsive or conditional bids.
Proposals must be made upon and in accordance with bid documents. Bids should be made in writing on the forms furnished with each set of Contract Documents. All bids must be received in separate sealed envelopes addressed to:
City of Dunkirk
342 Central Avenue
Dunkirk, NY 14048
The envelopes should be clearly labeled:
BID – LAKE SHORE DRIVE COMPLETE STREET AND
BEAUTIFICATION PROJECT, PIN 5763.53
Electronic copies of the bid documents may be obtained free of charge on the City of Dunkirk’s website under the following link: www.cityofdunkirk.com/businesses/rfp_s.php. Bid documents will also be available for review only, at the City of Dunkirk, Department of Planning and Development office, 342 Central Avenue, Dunkirk, NY 14048 and at City of Dunkirk, Department of Public Works, Suite 340-Stearns Building, 338 Central Avenue, Dunkirk, NY 14048 during normal business hours.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS THE BIDDER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO OBTAIN ALL BID DOCUMENTS (INCLUDING ADDENDA).
- The project has an EEO goal of 3% Minority Participation and 6.9% Female Participation.
- The Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Goal is 5%
- The Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE) Goal is 0% (as per ED 15-001).
- The Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) Goal is 0% (as per ED 15-001).
Questions pertaining to the technical specifications of this project shall be directed to:
Paul Presutti, PE
145 Culver Road, Suite 200
Rochester, NY 14620
Phone: 585-315-9114 email: email@example.com