Looking for Home Repair Help?
However, there are several different programs that are funded by city provided funding that do provide some assistance in this regard. Programs below may have waiting lists and/or may have restrictions on applicants.
Please contact the organization directly as the city does not provide direct services to residents.
Home improvement Fact Sheet - Gather Your Information for Your Protection
- Chautauqua Home Rehabilitation & Improvement Corp (C.H.R.I.C.)
- Home Buying & Home Repair Assistance
- Chautauqua Opportunities (C.O.I.)
- Mortgage Assistance, 502/504 Loans, Child Care Council
- Office for the Aging
- Available Resources for Aging or Disabled Assistance
Chautauqua County / New York State (NYS)
- NY Connects Helpline (County)
- Home Repair, Handicap Access Assistance
- The New York State Homeowner Assistance Fund (HAF) Program (NYS)
- Assistance to homeowners who are at risk of losing their home resulting from COVID-19.
- Weatherization Program (NYS)
- Income Eligible Energy Cost Assistance
- NYSERDA Home Efficiency Programs
- Healthy Homes Information